- playlist queuing, supporting presaved playlist sequences triggered by a single key, or realtime "wait-in-line" chaining of queues via multiple key presses, or starting multiple synced sounds with a single key
- ASIO support on Windows for lower latency and outputting to ASIO-only devices
- output recording quality improved to 32-bit
- 'fade out all sounds' function via Ctrl+Shift+Backspace
- faster sound file loading, improved by as much as 50%, especially for long sounds
- decreased cpu usage & RAM footprint and other optimizations & efficiency improvements
- 6 additional key color choices & a new cleaner look for onscreen keys; support for custom RGB key colors in manually edited .keymaps
- universal support for secondary output channels on multichannel devices
- contextual interactive help
- animated indication of sounds fading in & out in Channels Meter
- many other minor bug fixes
Download of the Month: Soundplant – EMusician
Soundplant – Soundplant turns your computer keyboard into a versatile, low latency sound trigger and playable instrument.
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to get FREE Registration Code for Soundplant It is simple and easy.