- Full support for different Character sets supported by MySQL 4.1 or higher New.
- Ability to save conversion tasks for later use.
- Conversion tasks now are saved in a new enhanced file format (
- .amt) that saves all task related options for later use.
- Task Manager is a new feature that allows you to view and manage your saved conversion tasks.
- Data Filters is a very powerful feature that enables you to easily create custom data filters to convert only records that apply to those filters.
- Enhanced support for converting table relationships.
- You can choose the resulting Access database format (97, 2000-XP or 2003).
- Enhanced logging capabilities to keep track of conversion tasks.
- Enhanced Special characters support. You can select to replace any special characters either in database structure or the records with any characters you need.
- Enhanced Synchronization support. Access-MySQL Converter now can update existing records of the target database if the target table has any unique row identifiers (Primary keys or unique indexes), This feature is supported when converting from Access to MySQL only.
- Totally new and enhanced graphical user interface.
Share2Downloads provides softwares and cracks.
Special approach for Virtual Server users.
Access-MySQL Converter provides you with a granular control over the conversion process like scheduling of conversion tasks, field selection, renaming of tables during conversion, command line support, and many more advanced features.
Found 7 results for Access To Mysql Converter.
With the rapid growth of Open Source and MySQL in the database market, many corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and others have begun